Online state bank of India (SBI)is one of the remarkable facility offered by the this reputed bank. If you are registered user of this useful facility then you can easily pay bills and other necessary transaction that will save their time too. As we know that SBI is one of the most prestigious public sector bank of this country.
1. Fist of all your computer must be updated along with high speed Internet.
2. If you are looking for self internet banking then account must be single user account.
3. Open the official portal of SBI internet banking.
4. Now, click on personal banking section and tap your mouse on LOGIN button.
5. You will be redirected in personal banking section.
6. Click on CONTINUE TO LOGIN button for further processing.
7. If you are first time user then click on NEW USER/REGISTER HERE section.
8. If have internet banking kit from your bank branch then enter password and go for further processing.
9. Now, Click on OK button and fill the self user registration form to complete the remaining process.
10. Enter your valid bank account number.
11. Enter your CIF details as printed in your passbook.
12. Now enter necessary information including IFSC code, country, your mobile number, choose transaction related options, enter security captcha and click on SUBMIT button.
13. Now, user will receive one time password (OTP) to complete the remaining process.
14. Enter your OTP and your registration process will be completed successfully.
15. For more information click here.
© 2018 All rights reserved | Template by InfoWorldSoft